Jak w temacie, troszkę pytań do naszych kochanych Hostów ;D ( ukradzione z innego bloga )
1. How old are the childrem? What are their names?
2. What do they like to do?
3. What are theis personalites like?
4. What are their favourite games&toys?
5. How far is the school from home? How do they get there?
6. What is your approach to raising children?
7. Do they like going to school? How are they doing at school?
8. Do they like having an au pair? DO they get on well with she/he?
9. Do they have any special needs?
10. What about problems that may occur while taking care of them?
11. Are they allergic to sth?
12. What about playdates? How many children can come visit your child?
13. Do children have a lot of friends?
ABOUT THE PARENTS
1. What is you profession?
2. What are you interested in hosting an au pair?
3. What made you interested in my application?
4. Have you had an au pair before?
5. What are your hobbies?
6. DO family members or relatives live nerby?
7. Have you ever been overseas?
8. Have you ever been to e.g Poland?
9. What qualities do you find important in an au pair?
10. What is your lifestyle like - relaxed, active?
11. How do you spend your weekends evening? Do you often go out?
12. How often would I be expected to babysit in the evenings?
13. Are there other au pairs around?
14. Do you follow any special diet?
15. How would you describe your family?
1. Will I be responsible for any household duties that relate to the children?
2. What kind of activities will you expect me to do with children?
3. What will my schedule be like?
4. Are there other duties you expect me to do?
5. What kind of rules would you ask an au pair follow?
6. WIll I be espected to work overtime?
7. What would be the children arrangements during holidas? What am I expected to do with them?
8. How many hours per day would I have for my own?
9. What is tche schedule of a typical day? What time do you go to work/come back home?
10. Do children clean up after themselves or I am supposed to do it? Do they help with household duties?
11. Do I wake up the children?
12. How many days will I have off? ( weekends, fridays, ... )
13. Will I be responsible for pets?
14. Do you have a cleaning lady?
15. Do you want me to cook for your family/children?
16. Is there any curfew?
ABOUT THE AREA
1. Tell me about the area where you live.
2. Are there other families with children nearby? Are they friend of yours?
3. What things are there to do with the children near your home?
4. What kind of study opportunities are offered in y our area?
5. How far is the closet school I could go to?
6. Is public transport available?
7. How far is your home from the closet major city?
8. Are there any sport centres? Clubs? Cinemas? Theatres? Zoos? Parks?
ABOUT CAR/ACCOMODATION/LIVING ARRANGEMENTS
1. Will I be allowed to drive your car? Can I use it in my spare time? Will I have to pay for fuel/gas?
2. Is there a need for a special driving licence in your state?
3. Will I have my own romm and bathroom?
4. What does is look like? Is it spacious? Is there any wardrobe, desk, bed?
5. Will I have a TV set?
6. What about the Internet? Can I use it? Am I to pay for using it?
7. Can my family/friends/other au pairs visit me at your home?
8. Can I make a long distance phone calls? Will I have to pay for them?
9. May I use a stereo, Tv, computer at any time? Are there any restricts on computer and Intrnet use? Are children alloved to watch TV, play computer games?
10. When we go out together as a family, should I pay for my entrance fees, meals?
11. May my friend spend the night at your home?
1. What do I call you?
2. Whould I wash my own clothes and iron them?
3. May I use the iron, washing machine at any time?
4. May I use the family's bathroom toiletries ( toothapaste, soap, shover gel ) or am I responsible for purchasing my own?
5. May I rearraned my room?
6. Would you help me to find the right course? What will be the best time to attend the course?
7. Will we go for a trips together?
8. What time will meals be served? What do you usually eat? Do you follow any special diet? Can I prepare meals for me at any time?
9. What if I become ill?
10. May I open a bank account? Will you help me handle that?
1. Do you like your au pairs?
2. How do you feel with the new persin at home?
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
4. Do you like going to school?
5. What do you kike doing in weekends?
6. What would you like to do with your au pair?
7. Would you like to have me as an your au pair?
Ściąga zawsze się przyda, ale oczywiście na bieżąco, podczas rozmowy też do głowy coś przyjdzie :P